Pending Top up - Urgent Payment stuck

hi,

was talking to Dominik over the App Chat but now he’s disappeared. I need to increase my annual top up and at the moment I have a large payment that’s stuck and won’t come through.

Can you please urgently look into that and increase my limit?

thanks

Dan

For increasing limit you need to provide sufficient information,income related.
Usually takes 24hrs +
Regarding transfer you made,you will need to get hold of Revolut team.
Most likely your transfer will be reverted,but double check :slight_smile:
If chat don’t help then give a shot on twitter or facebook …

thanks for your reply Ares. That would be great, if only there was someone to talk to for both queries. The chat is completely useless as nobody ever replies.

Hi there.

Unfortunately, due to high demand for our support team there’s a delay in getting back to our users. However, a member of our support team will get back to you as soon possible.

In regards you pending transfer, please note that the pending transfer to your Revolut account will be automatically be assigned to your account, once you have increased your annual top up limits. In order to increase your annual top-up limits, you’ll need to provide official documents showing the transactions that generated the funds used to top up your Revolut account, along with a copy of a bank statement showing the funds entering/leaving a personal bank account in your name.

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter.