Pending Top Up; Need Advice Please!

Good morning all :blush:,

Just a quick question, my friend transferred some money over to my Revolut UK bank account yesterday evening from his Barclays bank account however it is still showing as pending this morning on Revolut although it’s acknowledged that payments have come through. I think I’m just being a little impatient, does it usually take a couple of working days to settle?

Also, I’ve had a look at my top up limit and it appears I still have over £3k left so there aren’t any reasons for me to verify my source of funds as it’s only small amounts being transferred over to my Revolut account.

Any advice is welcome!

Many thanks,

Kit

A couple of days seems to be the norm.

1 Like

@anon33247966 Please can help me look into this. Many thanks! I am getting slightly concerned now that the money will never settle…it is only very little money so I’m not sure why it’s been pending so long. :slight_smile:

Bonjours,

j’aimerais savoir si les virements étaients crédité à des heures spécifiques sur revolut?

I’m not really fluent with French so had to google translate, apologies if I misinterpreted what you meant. The pending payments from my friend are as following:
£15 31/05/2018 11:45pm
£65 31/05/2018 7:53pm
:slightly_smiling_face:

@Mkli thanks so this can be done every hour.

1 Like

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.