Pending payment - Not returned

Hi, I attempted to purchase a festival ticket with my revolut card as I am currently abroad, the card was declined for whatever reason, even though there was more than enough balance available. However, the money was still removed from my Revolut account/balance and has been ‘Pending’ for the past 12 days, I read that the money should ‘drop off’ and return to the account within 10 working days but this is not the case, I have tried contacting Revolut via the in app support but have not had a reply, anyone had a similar issue and/or can offer some advice on this topic!
Cheers.

You can also reach support on Twitter (@RevolutApp) or on Facebook: https://facebook.com/revolutapp :slight_smile:

@Dannylb We can certainly revert this after the 10 day mark passes. I will write you a private message so we can look into this.

Hi, I have a similar problem - I sent myself money from my Revolut account to my bank account and the receiving back returned the payment because it didn’t accept the currency. I sent the money on the 13th May 2017 and I still haven’t received the returned money. Revolut claims the money was received in my account but in reality, nothing has arrived. I think Revolut has a serious problem in this regard. I have the impression that there isn’t a clear marking of where the money should be returned to in case it needs to be returned and it stays hanging in the air somewhere…please do something about it!

Call your bank and ask them to write a statement that the money has been returned to the sender then contact revolut showing them the statement as proof.

Hi Andrew,
after filing an official claim to the receiver’s bank, and after their
investigation, the bank is claming that the money has never arrived there…

Someone please help.

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Andrew revolut@discoursemail.com
Komu: mxsx@post.cz
Datum: 25. 6. 2017 12:37:58
Předmět: [Revolut Community ] Pending payment - Not returned
"
Call your bank and ask them to write a statement that the money has been
returned to the sender then contact revolut showing them the statement as
proof.