Pending bank transfers

Hi,

I’ve been waiting for my bank transfers for well over a week and I have not heard anything from support in a long time. I still think Revolut is great and I will definitely use it again in the future, but
I really need access to my money now. Can you send my money back please ? @AndreasK do you know how I can get my money sent back ?
Thanks,
Mark

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Thanks, Andreas you deserve a medal for exceptional service ! My problem has been resolved now. One important point to note for other customers out there: if you exceed the limit on your account you have to be able to explain where the money is coming from. If the money does not belong to you and you are handling it on behalf someone else then Revolut probably will have to reject the transfers. Be careful out there and check your account limits
Mark