Paypal recharge

I can confirm it works here as well, though appears as “Refund from [my full name]” instead of Payment from Paypal

Ok, so here’s an issue. First I had a virtual Revolut card, added to PayPal and withdraw went ok. But now I deleted it and ordered a physical card which apparently doesn’t appear on the PayPal Withdraw list, anyone can help?

I think the reason is that the virtual card was a Visa and the physical one is Mastercard

Most people get money from paypal to revolut using the UK account details or the IBAN (bank transfer). It also has advantages:

• cards expire
  • not all cards are supported
  • paypal doesn’t allow money to card in all countries (the list is quite short)
1 Like

Thank you. Yes, PayPal doesn’t allow withdraw to Mastercard in my country. EUR account works well, hopefully USD unique IBAN accounts are coming soon.

1 Like

Hi quentinb,

Thanks for this proof of the card being able to be loaded via paypal. I’ve been looking for something like this for a long time.

Can I ask, is your Revolut card a Personal or Business one? (I want to make sure I get the right one).

Mitch

I have both, but I only tried linking my personal card with my personal UK paypal account.

Ok, cool. Thanks for the insight!
I’m going to try and speak to a representative of Revolut tomorrow to discuss further. Do you get a sort code and account number to add it to Paypal or did I see you mention somewhere that it’s via the IBAN?

If you have a UK paypal, it’s indeed better to use your UK Revolut details in your name, so that’s indeed a sort code + account number (available in the app)
If your paypal is from another country, you’ll have to use the IBAN, but it doesn’t seem to be working for everyone, apparently some paypal countries don’t allow foreign IBANs.

1 Like

I’m in the UK, so I’m hoping that’s a plus for me to be able to just use the sort code and acc number.
Last question(maybe): There is a minimum ATM free withdrawal limit of I think £200 or £400 for Premium, do you know what the charges are after that limit?

Thanks for the replies. You seem to know the product very well.

If you’re in the UK, use the UK bank details :slight_smile: :+1:

You’re correct about the £200 limit per rolling month (£400 for premium). The charge after that is 2%. Keep in mind that even at 2%, this is generally much better than what other banks charge.

We get these questions a lot on this forum, and we follow all the news, it explains our knowledge of the product :wink:

A lot of answers can be found in the FAQ: https://www.revolut.com/faq

Cheers. As I say, I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can become active in the community as well once I’ve learned the ins and outs. :wink:

The more the merrier :clap: :smile: