Payments delay

Hi im new to revolut business and need help with 2 things.

1, Iv sent an invoice and it need to be amended how do i do this.

2, iv had an email confirming payment but its not showing in my account app what is the reason for this.

Many thanks

1 Like

Hello @Lee-73 :wave:,

Welcome to our community. I can understand you wish to edit the invoice but unfortunately, you can’t edit old invoices, but you can create new invoices instead. Invoice numbers are sequential, which means the number set will go up by one for each new invoice drafted. The invoice number is registered permanently — even for deleted drafts, you won’t be able to reuse the same invoice number.

Regarding the payment, could you please explain your problem a bit so that we can help you further? May I know did you not receive any payment in your Business account? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Hi
I have received email (daily transfer summary) stating iv been paid yet its not showing in my account

1 Like

Thank you for explaining the situation @Lee-73. To get to the bottom of why certain transactions are not showing up in your account, we will need to carefully examine your account. To provide you with the necessary assistance, please contact us via the in-app chat. We are eager to assist you further! :pray:

SG | Community Team