Payment declined twice but showing pending twice and funds taken.

Help! I’ve just tried to use my card and it was declined twice but my balance has gone down and I have 2 pending withdrawals for the same amount so have lost £16.70 off my balance. I had to use another card to pay. I have 2 declined bank slips from the machine.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me the toll recipt said declined and the app kept crashing. Tried twice and both failed paid with bother card and then the app started working again and they both went through! Sent a pic of the 3 recipts to ‘rita’ so I expect this to be resolved ASAP.

Thank you. Did you e-mail them or did it get sorted from here?

Hello, one of my payments has been declined as well. I have sent a message to the support two hours ago without any answer so far. Any news on your side?

Mine cleared off within a few hours! Total shambles today.

Both mine have been cleared off and money back in. :slight_smile:

Hi

Had almost the same issue, my payments were declined on the 01.02.2020. The two payments still pending… waiting for my money back. Today is the 15.02.2020, so 13+days and still no refund happened.

Any ideas on the maximum waiting threshold?

Need my money back !

1 Like

Hi same thing is happening to me.
For 2 weeks now every payment that I make is charge twice. This has never happened before and nobody is answering me. The only answer I have is the not telling me that in the US some merchant do that because of tips or whatever.
But it doesn’t work like that in France and I’m not in the US. I nearly have 150euros charge twice now.
It’s been 12 days and still no refund and it is still marked pending!! Can somebody help?
Thank you

1 Like

Hello have i this problème me to i need help please

Same here ,I am waiting since the 9.2.2020 mad a payment of €122 still saying pending and cant contact anyone ,tearing my hair out …

Hello, it seems that you also censore people who are trying to raise that kinds of issue.

A print screen of my first post has been sent to french banking authority to. As you might know, it’s mandatory on France to manage every insatisfaction from your clients. But you are not reachable on your chat.

If this post is also censored, it will also be sent to the same banking authority.

Regards,

Same issue here:
double charged 1600€ payment from one virtual card payment.
One went through (ok cool) the other, which should be canceled and refunded since never claimed by business owner, is still pending (it’s been 16days now)
I have no idea how to reach out to them as the chat is not working (and never really did) on my phone

I’m having a lot of fun having an account at currently 0€ that I had to top up to rebalance to non negative because of this mess-up on revolut side.

Same problem. I have a payment pending since February 1. for an online purchase I never completed. Have been waiting for 26 days. Money should have been refunded after 7 days…

I have been charged twice for the same payment with a virtual card. I talked with the merchant and he told me that Revolut had a problem between 15 and 17 February with the card payments and they said that the problems are now resolved, but they’re not. Any idea how could I get my money back?

Tap on that payment, scroll down, tap “Something wrong? Get help!”