Paying bills in Switzerland with Revolut transfers

I have seen on the forum commends that there was no fees for paying bills in PLN (no intermediary bank fees at all = full amount received).

Does anybody have experience with paying bills in CHF to Swiss accounts?

I can tell that CHF transfer to Polish bank (BZWBK)- CHF account is free (at least in my case :grin:). I’ve transferred a few thousands CHF in total.

I would like to know this as well.

I send CHF from my Revolut CHF account to a Swiss CHF account (via SEPA, with IBAN) and the recipient receives the full amount without any fees.
I also send EUR to a Swiss EUR account, without fees

Just to add information to the thread;

There is a standard in CH to do billing with your ebanking/online-banking : www.ebill.ch

SEPA is only for € transfers. CHF transfers are usually sent by SWIFT from Revolut.

For local CHF transfers this would not make much sense but just costs fees. Since they now have an intermediary bank in Switzerland I assume they use that bank to execute these transfers. The local Swiss interbank transfers don’t use SWIFT.

They don’t use necessarily the same provider for incoming and outgoing transfers in the same currency. Have you talked to support?

Does the turbo transfer option make a difference for you guys? I tried to send 2 bank transfer from Revolut to my Swiss Bank (UBS) and they arrived at the same time.

OK, my bad, I was imprecise.
I send CHF from my Revolut CHF account to a Swiss CHF account (via Swift and not SEPA) and the recipient receives the full amount without any fees.