Parent Association

I am a new member and treasurer at my sons school. Currently they have an AUB account, but we would like to move to Revolut. Which account could i apply for that would allow 2 signatories and what documentation would be required?


Hi @Belindairmscher and welcome to the user forum
There was a topic on this subject some time ago [link here] which was closed by @SG.Mandal in May 2023. Perhaps it may be possible to resurrect this topic if :r: have a plan to introduce such a facility?


Hello @Belindairmscher :wave: ,

Unfortunately, Revolut Business is not available for the Public Sector.

We do offer accounts for the majority of legal types of business, although there are some exceptions, such as charities, public sector companies, cooperatives, and more. You can find the full list here.

Hope this helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

1 Like