Overseas Transfers - Revolut for Business

Is there a list of countries where we can transfer funds from Revolut for Business?

For example, in Private Account FAQ there is point that - “We currently do not support transfers to the following countries: AFG, AGO, BIH, BDI, BTN, BVT, BLR, COD, CAF, COG, CIV, COK, CHN, CUB, DZA, EGY, ERI, FSM, GHA, GIN, GUM, GNB, GUY, HTI, IDN, IRQ, IRN, KGZ, KHM, PRK, KWT, KAZ, LAO, LBN, LBR, LBY, MDA, MNE, MHL, MMR, MNG, MNP, NAM, NGA, NIC, PAN, PNG, PAK, PRI, PLW, SRB, RUS, SDN, SLE, SOM, SSD, SYR, TJK, TLS, TKM, TUN, UKR, UGA, UZB, VEN, YEM, ZWE”

is this point applicable to Business Accounts?
or I can transfer money to bank accounts via SWIFT worldwide?

Hi! Revolut for Business enables you to hold and manage your money in 25 currencies, each with unique account details. You can then receive, transfer and exchange these currencies at the best possible exchange rate via an easy-to-use online platform.

These are the supported currencies:

GBP, EUR, USD, AUD, CAD, HRK, CZK, DKK, HKD, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NZD, NOK, PLN, RON, RUB (Outbound transfers in RUB are not supported just yet), SAR, SGD, ZAR, SEK, CHF, TRY, AED

@larysa.stachowicz thanks for the reply, but the question is not about currencies, it’s about the destination of transfers. Where can I transfer money from my Business Account? Because from the Private account I can’t transfer money to some countries. Are there same restrictions in place for Business Account users? Or I can make transfer to bank accounts worldwide?