Outgoing SEPA: OUR/BEN or SHA?

How does the Revolut send the outgoing SEPA transfers? Which option are they using? OUR, BEN or SHA? I’m looking to pay my rent from the Revolut account and I want be sure that the landlord will not have to pay any fee. It’s gonna be my first time, did anyone else send outgoing SEPA transfers ? Did they went fine? (I’m little paranoid as I saw a topic of someone who sent a transfer to Santander and money is lost on the way)

@anon33247966 @anon71086934

1 Like

Revolut’s payment processor, Currency Cloud, uses SHA payment option (shared cost option) - Revolut (Currency Cloud) does not charge fees, but the intermediary or benenficiary bank might.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer.

The translation by deepl.com so we understand the message postedby lucquee so we understand his polish message as well.

Today I closed my beta Metal Plan account due to SWIFT transfers, Polish banks one by one felt that it was worth charging fees for incoming transfers… Citi bank started to add special transactions to credit cards, now Pekao and PKO as well as Santander collected fees for incoming PLN transfers. Closed Revolut, open DiPocket, transfers with xD ellipsis.