Other Cryptocurrencies?...

What other Cryptocurrencies is Revolut looking to add to its repertoire? RippleXRP, Doge etc?

1 Like

They have announced that Ripple will be added sometime in April.

1 Like

Is there any plans to add more cryptos soon considering the explosion of users for that?
On crypto.com I have access to 100+ currencies and like 12 on Revolut… :confused:

1 Like

Why we can’t find any stablecoin (USDT,USDC,DAI …) in the too short list of Revolut cryptocurrencies ?
Thks,
P.S: Sorry. I don’t find anymore the button to create a new topic

3 Likes

I agree with you.

Stable coins are needed in Revolut to allow us to hold funds on profits made in crypto to be kept in a non-fiat currency stable crypto setting.

2 Likes

let trade in shib cryptocurrency

is there a way to submit a request to add specific crypto? small market caps like Hoge will be a great addition to Revolut crypto portfolio

I agree with you there are other crypto currencies I have seen articles on crypto currency, Shiba inu, which I would like to invest on but I don’t trust on other platforms.

Maybe they have a process to suggest some crypto currency ? Or do a vote when they have a suggestion ?

It is very important to have stablecoins on your site to stay in crypto during the operations especially when we will be in bear market
I think it’s urgent to have some

2 Likes

I would love to see future crypto currency like (hbar)Hedera is owned and governed by the world’s leading organizations . hedera could very well be the next Ethereum, and how good it will be if Revolut has it early so we can invest in it. Hedera is the most used enterprise-grade public network for you to make your digital world exactly as it should be – yours. HBAR is the native, energy-efficient cryptocurrency of Hedera that powers the decentralized economy. Whether you’re a startup or enterprise, a creator or consumer, Hedera goes beyond blockchain for developers to create the next era of fast, fair, and secure applications.

Please add APE Coin (APE) to your offer.

I was just looking for the same usdc