Ordering a credit card in Kazakhstan

Hello, I’m actually in kazakhstan and I just created a revolut account, does someone know if revolut is able to send me a credit card there?

Hey @Elvile :slight_smile:

Check the ever-helpful FAQs :smile:

thanks, but I was asking because it’s not very clear there

Do you have an existing Revolut account?

I do yes, I just created it today

Which jurisdiction is it in (Is it UK or a Eurozone country.)?

My main adress is in france so European juridiction I suppose

Looks like you can get it delivered.

2 Likes

Wow thank you very much ! Did you found that in the most often asked questions? A counselor from the supper the just told me that it’s not possible that they send the credit card in Kazakhstan. Weird…

1 Like

I think it might have to do with it being your first debit card.

Your first debit card may/will have to be sent to your primary address first. If you lose your card or want additional debit cards, then it can be sent anywhere around the world (That is listed in the image above.).

Oh okay so the solution is that I order 2 cards, one in france and a second in Kazakhstan
Thanks a lot for your help

Yup! We’re shipping card to Kazakhstan :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,

I can’t create a new theme, but I hope you’ll answer me here.

Revolut in Kazakhstan?
I downloaded the application but when I register the address it says that delivery of the card to Kazakhstan is impossible? Is it true? Or will the delivery be available later?

Thanks.

sorry if I am awakening an old topic, but I need help and still can’t create my own topic.

this is my problem, i tried to make a purchase on 2 kazakhstan online sites but in both cases it failed.
I don’t know what the problem is, the money inside the card is enough (50 euros), the product costs 10,000 tenge (about 20 euros)
what could be the problem?