Order Revolut card

Hi,

Hoping you can help me, I’m trying to sign up to Revolut and order a physical card before I leave for America in 10 days. The catch is I’m working offshore and unable to receive any text messages what so ever to get the code to deposit money and have a card sent out. Is there anyway you can email me a code so I can get logged in and order the card ready for my trip?

Many thanks
Jonathan

Do you have an account in the first place? Where are you based?

You’d need to order it via express delivery (which is additionally charged), otherwise it might arrive after you have left.

Hi @Jonny. Could you send me a DM with the phone number you’re using?

Jonny you may want to use a DM instead of posting your number here as its a public forum.

1 Like

Thanks Powie.

Jessica I have just tried to message you but I’m not allowed? Perhaps because I’ve been signed up for less than 24hrs to the community?

Could you please try again now @Jonny

Hi Jessica,
I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but it keeps saying I can’t send a personal message to you?

Hey @Jonny :slight_smile:

You’ll need to wait up to 24 hours from the time you make your first post to become a full “member” of the community (you’ll receive a notification), and then you’ll be able to message anyone :wink:

Hi,

I signed up two days ago but I’m still unable to send a personal message. Help?

Jonny