Opening Irish account outside of Ireland

I want to open a new Revolut account in Ireland (Irish IBAN) and use it to receive salary.

Now I am not in Ireland, I will be there in 2 months when I will start work there using a working visa

Currently I don’t have a PPS Number in Ireland, nor an Irish phone number, nor an Irish address
I also don’t have EU citizenship

Can I register in revolut and open an Irish account in advance?

Can I use my Israeli phone number (and Israeli passport/ID for verification) to open an Irish account? (and later transfer it to Irish phone number when I will get one)

1 Like

@leequidman Hello, Welcome to the community. :heart_eyes:

I can confirm that Israel is included in the supported country code. You can check it in your app by following the below steps :

Simply go to Home → Profile icon in the top left corner → Personal details → Tap on the phone number → Tap on the arrow next to your country code. The list will show you which countries are accepted.

You’ll need to pass the verification process before your account is fully operational. To proceed, you’ll need to send us an image of a fully readable and supported document.

Supported document means that the document meets the regulatory requirements, and is in line with our T&Cs.

The list of supported documents will be available in the document selection screen. This list may vary as per your country of residence.

These documents include:

• Passport
  • Driving License
  • Provisional Driving License
  • Residence Permit
  • Visa type D alongside International Passport

If you are a UK based customer, and you want to submit your digital biometric residence permit, please reach out to chat support for help.

Veda | Community team

1 Like

But I don’t have an open account now, I can’t go to profile

1 Like

@leequidman I would advise you to contact us at help@revolut.com so that we can assist you further. :pray:

Veda | Community team

1 Like