Open Banking Linked Accounts

My linked credit card is shown as +ve and so added to the balance; it should -ve and subtracted from the balance.

5 Likes

Another update and still the same :frowning:

1 Like

Is there any way to remove revolut top ups from the analytics or at least show the incoming one? The problem is that in my analytics I have revolut top ups as expenses from my bank account. So the analytics are not correct for me.

4 Likes

I would love this to be a thing. Always confusing to see top ups as expenses when they are net zero until spent through Revolut

4 Likes

Open Banking was just made available in Ireland. June 2020 and the first thing I noticed is exactly that. Top ups appear as expenses.

Also: not being enable to change the category of the expense (e.g. for a transfer). If you can’t do that then the whole budgeting is useless.

Unless those are fixed, Open Banking to me is causing more problems.

2 Likes

Has anyone come back to you on this, I just linked my accounts however the transactions in my linked accounts are 1.not showing as the card is used. And 2. I cannot assign a category to the transaction? Or am I missing something?

2 Likes

I am facing the same problem. All expenses made through Revolut are double counted: a first time when transfers are made from the bank account to Revolut account, and then again when they are spent through Revolut.

An easy fix would be to be to allow viewing the Revolut account and the linked bank account separately, but this is not currently possible (or did I miss anything)?

As of now this is just very confusing and makes the linked bank account useless.

I have the same issue when I added Linked Accounts it missed up my Budgeting and I can’t change the category for any linked account transaction.

One workaround I found is to filter the analysis page to only show Revolut. However if I need to adjust a category spending limit I have to clear the filter -> adjust the category -> enable the filter to show only Revolut again which is very annoying.

1 Like