One Week Without Premium Support and Now Account Blocked. That's Really Beyond Banking =/

@AndreasK and @larysa.stachowicz it has been a week since there is no more Premium Support and my account is now locked =/

I’ve contacted facebook.com/revolutapp and Bryan helped me, without further notice.

I have sent all the paperwork to raise the account limit, indeed it was not necessary yet - and the 96 hours deadline was not accomplished. I cannot trust a company like this anymore, that is not absolutely British.

I’m available to face your security reasons anytime. Thank you in advance.

Update 2018.06.08

I would like to thank “Billy” from the account Support for understading my problem, he was really helpful. Now it is solved.

Hi there. An agent has contacted you on chat and requested additional documents. Please respond at your earliest convenience.

It worked for now JessicaZ, but I want a full refund back. The support is not working anymore for Premium (trying right now, 25 min waiting). This has been a real nightmare in fact. Could you please arrange the account refund or should I contact external help?

The refund idea is bellow written:
“However, we’re able to revert the cash deposit back to the same back to any UK bank account, as this cash deposit was made in the UK.”

Thank you in advance.

Hi there.

We would like to clarify that Revolut acts according to the agreements we have in place with our users and security measures are paramount for us to keep every account safe.

Specifically, according to the agreement we have in place with you (https://revolut.com/terms) your account has temporary locked as further verifications needed. Please provide us with the required documentation so that we can proceed.

We apologise if you experienced any inconvenience as a result of this but our compliance team must follow certain protocols to ensure the safety and security of all user’s account as well as our system.