ONE WEEK!!!!! Nobody to answert the chat for one week!!!!???

Nobody to answer the chat for one week…
I have an issue to solve, but nobody answering through the Revolut chat, for one week!!!
How can I reach the team?
Thank you
Bassel

Exactly. I also wonder how to contact them because the in-app chat is still offline. And I have a problem because they charged me for the physical card delivery even there is a promotion that you get your first physical card for free…

Hey @trojan123 and @Bassel :slight_smile:

Please, both of you, try typing “Resolved” in the chat and, if that doesn’t work, try reinstalling and uninstalling. If that still doesn’t work, you can reach :r:'s fast support team through Twitter:

Let me remind you that :r:'s support is 24/7 and therefore if the support chat appears offline then it’s rather a glitch than a normal situation :wink:

Hey @trojan123 :slight_smile:

Did you get it with a tracking code? :wink:

The chat is ONLINE… not offline!!!

Hey @Bassel :slight_smile:

It’s @trojan123 who mentioned the chat was offline, not you :wink:

Now I agree, it is online, but what is the tracking code?

No tracking!!!..

When did you order the card?
If you ordered it with a tracking number, it’s a paid extra. If you didn’t, you should get in touch with the in-app support team (or through Twitter if it doesn’t work) to get a refund :wink:

I didn’t get any tracking number. I ordered my card just an hour ago and chosed Standard Delivery. OK, thank you very much for help! :wink:

If you ordered it one hour ago, it would be impossible for you to already have a tracking code :wink:
Try to type live agent in the support chat and ask for a refund, as this seems to be a glitch.

Only for premium accounts.

Not at all, @alessandro. For every single customer.

Thanks, I did not know that.

Someone should tell their webmaster though :wink:

@AndreasK, @alessandro is right. The support opening times are incorrectly displayed on the website.

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.