One month! Card not activated and documents not verified

Hi
There is one month i take a revolut card. And i have write to the help assistance to know how recharge to activate my card and my acciunt because i have recharge the firste time with my card but the n1me on it is for my husband and all our account bank are on my name of husband. I have wrote the the assistance and never i receive a satisf1ction 1nswers. All time they say me send us you identity card 1nd face photo. I send it for second time. Now is one monthe i stay the robots answers…
Can any human help me?
Please
Sorry for my bad english

Try typing “resolved” and then “live agent” agent to get to a support agent.

Thank you
I have many time type "(live agent)
The first time one of him say me that mi id card and information about my account bank will verified and contact me but no answer…

When was that and what did they say the other times?

They say that the documents are verified and the team competent will verified it. But nothing… to night i have already send my id card and take a photo of my face, becaus they say me to send a photo.
I dont understant why they want to help me, shame on this team.
Yhank you for replys

When was the first and the last time you talked to them?

The first time i think 3 or 4 march.
And the last is this night. But never i talk directly with hem. Just the first and second time i talk with a support and he say me that a team will verifi my account and documents… now in my account i see ‘the documents are in verification statement’

Alright, lets tag @AndreasK then, he should be able to tell at what point the verification is right now.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.