Odyssey after a phone reset - HELP!

Two days ago I had to reset my phone to its factory settings and thus I had to reinstall Revolut app.

After the installation I was asked for my phone number and my personal details, which I gave. Unfortunatelly, I could not link my card so I asked for tech support.

Yesterday, after chatting for almost five hours with an agent who was asking the same things over and over (with intervals of 30-45 minutes between questions) I didn’t find a solution.

Today, after chatting just a few minutes with a very clever and responsive guy, he managed to link my account with my card and the application rebooted. Again, I
was asked for my phone number and my personal details, I sent again a photo of my passport and one of myself and I closed the app, waiting for the approval in order to finally link my card. Then I got a message from the agent I was chatting with.

When I opened the app to view his message, I was asked for my phone number again (this shouldn’t have to happen). And then I was asked for a four digit pin (this shouldn’t have to happen also). I gave the pin and then I got stuck with a message saying “we are sorry, something has gone wrong, pls try again later”.

I tried to reinstall the app, to reboot the phone but nothing changed. I’m stuck with the message saying “we are sorry, something has gone wrong, pls try again later” and of course I cannot contact a support agent.

Please help!

Many thanks to Andreas K for solving the problem which his other colleagues couldn’t solve.

Obliged.

1 Like

My pleasure @GSakkas :slight_smile:

2 Likes