Notification about low balance

It would be nice to get a notification when your balance is low (eg. lower than fixed value like 50 Euro or set by a user).

It’s easy to forget about top-up and it’s to nice to be declined a payment.

Auto top-ups doesn’t solve this - it’s not the same security. And it doesn’t work with top-ups from bank (not card).

12 Likes

That’s a good idea. I use such a feature already with my more traditional private and business accounts. I would also use this with Revolut.

5 Likes

That’s a nice idea :slight_smile: We agree!

We’re working in it as we speak!

6 Likes

This is literally the ONLY thing stopping me from going premium. If you could set you own balance warnings I’m all in

1 Like

Yes I agree great idea.

A notification informing us to top up or making a bank transfer when the amount is below 20€ for example (the amount can be defined by users).

That is encouraging users to better pay attention with the amount remaining :+1:

2 Likes

how can i disable this? it is annoying as i receive it daily! i want other notifications but not this i can manage my balance myself i don’t need constant reminders

Any update on this? It would be a great feature.

That would be very useful as today AGAIN I didn’t notice low balance on my default GBP account and in the end it consumed my EUR leftowers for my next holidays.

3 Likes

so 5 years later you still don’t offer this “simple” request.

@ColinRichardson Hello :wave: and Greetings from the :r: community. :hugs:

You can find this option under the “settings” tab.

Veda | Community team

Where?

@ColinRichardson Please note that some notifications cannot be turned off at the moment. But we are continuously working on it and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Veda | Community Team

I ask again WHERE?
The only settings options are APP settings

2 Likes

Yep I can’t find it anywhere either

2 Likes

Where is this setting in the app?

@Veda.Ramesh where is this setting in the app? I cannot find it or profile preferences anywhere?

5 and a half years and still no sign of this request. Come on revolut.

@IrishRevolutuser @ColinRichardson Hello Welcome to the community. :star_struck:

I apologize for the delay and the inconvenience caused. :melting_face: I’ve relayed your message to my team and they’re already working on it. :pray:

Thank you for your patience. :star2:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

@Veda.Ramesh Is there any update regarding this?

1 Like

This functionality is available for a long time. I get frequent notifications for low balances.

1 Like