Not receiving cashback

Did anyone encounter issues with receiving cashback from a “Perks” offer? I have not received anything yet, despite contacting Revolut about this on multiple occassions. Every time they say it will take 90 days. It also states 90 days on their website.

Now day 91 has come and gone, and suddenly they change their excuses and tell me it can be up to 127 days.

This is false advertisement, which is illegal. Is ASA.org.uk the way forward from here?

3 Likes

Yes, I encounter the same issue. I bought an AppleWatch in December when Revolut offered a cashback reward to do it. I clicked on the Revolut link and bought the Watch straight by following that path. Surprisingly never received the cashback. And when asking why is this it, the answer from Revolut is “wait”. This was last year and still nothing! It would be useful if other people encountered this same fraud so we can make a formal claim with some regulatory institution.

1 Like

I had the exact issue. Was yours ever resolved? Finding it very difficultf to query this with someone at revolute.

Yes I did. Every time you contact them they will say “oh I know we told you 90 days before, now it’s a 110 days” and so on and so forth. At the end of it all they manually added the cashback to my account.

I bet Revolut hopes that customers will let it go, and I am sure that is what happens in most cases, because after 200+ days people forget, or frankly, just don’t care about €1 cashback.

no he tenido ese problema nunca

Yes. I have the same issues. I have honestly more than 50 transactions in Lazada since early last year and haven’t received any cashback yet. Unacceptable and every time they are checking with the “relevant team” and takes weeks, sometimes months to reply.

Same problem here. I did several purchases on Amazon and never received any cashback. I’ve contacted their customer service twice and I’m still waiting for them to fix it.

Yup, same issue! I have made multiple transaction across various brands, companies and websites that Revolut claim gives you cash back and have never received anything! I have contact them and they say it’s been a glitch a few people have experienced and I should see the cashback in my account soon… however, weeks go by and nothing!
This is fraud and false advertising!!!
Has anyone actually received any cash back?

1 Like

My revolut account already has like 5 year. I basically made it to buy stuff in foreign currency.
Long time ago I tried the cashback and didnt work. But this year I try again and it worked for samsung. I was surprised in fact :sweat_smile: .
Then I try to amazon and it didn’t work. I contacted the chat and they say that it was because that amazon did a discount. So I contact amazon, because I didn’t saw any discount.
Conclusion, the discount was the free delivery of 2,99 euros . So I didn’t receive 10,5 cashback because of free delivery. Almost everything in amazon es is free delivery, so basically the cashback is useless

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave: , so sorry that you guys are facing problem regarding the cashback. :frowning_face: Don’t worry as :r: is here for your rescue. To understand how does this cashback reward work, please check this FAQ link. :hammer_and_wrench:

For those scenarios where you have not received the cashback, please refer here. Hope this helps. :pray:

@nicoleo @Mdacosta @Markitovaldes90 @ppdrodj @Dchadli welcome to our community. :blush:

SG | Community Team