Not getting support

I have been trying to verify my account to get a larger topup. Ihave sent my document off but still getting no reply its been a week now

I hope this isn’t standard. I am still at the stage where I am waiting for someone from the correct department to discuss this.

At the start the support was great but now im in need of my account top up to be verified asap so ican start moving money about.

Hi there.

Hi there.

Unfortunately, due to high demand for our support team there’s a delay in getting back to our users. However, a member of our support team will get back to you as soon possible.

In regards your pending transfer, please note that the pending transfer to your Revolut account will be automatically be assigned to your account, once you have increased your annual top up limits. In order to increase your annual top-up limits, you’ll need to provide official documents showing the transactions that generated the funds used to top up your Revolut account, along with a copy of a bank statement showing the funds entering/leaving a personal bank account in your name.

If you’ve uploaded your source of funds please allow time and a member of our compliance team will contact you as soon as possible.