Not being able to sign up to Revolut

I am not being able to sign up please help.

1 Like

Hello @Hamzamahamed7 :wave: ,

We are glad to have you here in our community. We’re sorry to hear that you’re facing difficulties with signing up. Can you please let us know the country you are trying to register from? Additionally, could you provide us with the error message you are receiving, if any? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

Yes.Thank you for replying.I am trying to sign in from Kenya.Everytime i enter the code,I am redirected to a page that says invite friends.I tried to log in through another ohone but it says ‘error, you cannot login,try again later’.I hpoe you respond soon.Thank you.

1 Like

@Hamzamahamed7, Thank you so much for confirming the country name with us. :pray:

I would like to inform you that Revolut is not yet operational in Kenya. At the moment, we’re only able to support legal residents of the European Economic Area (EEA), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

The EEA includes: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden. :earth_americas:

For more details, you can check this FAQ link - What countries are supported? :arrow_backward:

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

Hello.Thank you for replying. I am still genuinely confused about why is it that am able to create an account. If not, then how can I delete that account?.Hope you reply soon.

1 Like

@Hamzamahamed7, To delete the existing registration, please contact us through our Social media channels using the below links so that they can help you to resolve the issue asap :

SG | Community Team