Not able to verify

Hello,

I made an account and topped-up USD. However, then nothing happens - there is no option to verify my account with ID (I see on these forums that is the next step). So I am stuck after depositing money and cannot find the option to verify - I have looked everywhere in the app, it just tells me to “top up” again.

Please help?

Hello @mjr2000 :slight_smile:

Why do you need to verify your account?
Anyway, you can do so manually through the in-app support team. Click the More, then Support and then click Live chat. Then just type live agent and explain your problem.

Please consider that :r:'s support chat is currently experiencing an ongoing technical issue that’s affecting the chat functionality and therefore this might result in delayed response times or even no response at all.

Hi there. Could you please go More -> Profile -> Verification & limits?

I wrote the in-app support chat and they seemed to have fixed the issue and now I have submitted my ID

1 Like

I have the same issue. Who did you talk to

1 Like

I can see your account fully active :slight_smile:

Hello, I cannot verify my Revolut at all. Tried many times, sent many photos and selfies but still no luck. Can anyone from Revolut help please?

Cant verify either. Where do i upload a photo?

Hello! I can’t even start verification process: I don’t have a corresponding button in my profile! However, if I log out/log in I have a popup suggesting verification. But if I press on verification button, nothing happens. Please help!

Use the chat on Rovolute app. My problems was solved in qouple of minutes

Hi Guys, i also cannot perform identity verification.
Application just skips verification form and show the dashboard when i click on “Identity verification” button. I mean click on button just do nothing. There is jus no way to perform this action on my phone…

what more there is no posibility to “ask community”, becouse of error:

I need to verify my identity, but when i want to do that, there is a message that i need to be 18yo. Today is my birthday so i am 18 right now, but after all i cannot verify myself. I also tried to close my account and make new one, but i can’t because of my 5$ which i can’t spend off. I do not know what to do, i want to use revoult. I need help.

Hi there. I suggest you head over to twitter and DM them there. This is mainly a user forum. Revolut staff occasionally responds but it’s not guaranteed and it’s not an effective way to get help directly from them in most cases.

:slightly_smiling_face: :wave:

1 Like