Not able to verify my account

Hi Team,

I am not able to verify my account due to this my money got blocked in app, Can you please help. And no one is responding in Chat

Hi there. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks Andreas, Please let me know if need any documents. and it is bit urgent for me as I have to order card also to make my travel arrangements.

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Hi

My Account has been blocked since last night. I don’t understand why as I was initially blocked during signing up and that was resolved and I have also carried out a transaction last week without issue as well as adding additional funds yesterday, with both cards attached to my account verified using the Revolut code on the statements.

My money is due for a transfer but can’t access this now as you have blocked my account. The In-App chat doesn’t appear to be working at all.

Please help!