Not Able To Use The App

Hi, a 2024 new year banner keeps coming up on my revolut app. I have tried rebooting phone, clearing app cache and deleting and re-installed the app but the banner keeps appearing. It does not allow me to use the app. Please help.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community @Davidl. :wave:

Sorry to hear about your problem.:frowning_face: Please don’t worry as we are here for you.:ninja:

Kindly contact us by social media channels, so that we can look into your issue individually.:hammer_and_wrench: If you’re wondering about how to contact us by social media, please refer to this topic . Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

Did you get sorted as i am having the same problem

1 Like

Welcome to our community @CAFerry :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your problem. Can you please check the solution I have mentioned in this topic? Hope that helps. :cry:

SG | Community Team

Is Anyone Experiencing Issues with there crypto currency? I am trying to revert my ETH Back to my wallet and its not working.

1 Like

Hello @chaduk83 :wave: ,

I am sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face: May I know are you still facing the problem? :thinking:

SG | Community Team

yes the Revert option is still not functioning

1 Like

when will my issue be resolved?

1 Like

I am sorry that your issue has not been resolved yet @chaduk83. Kindly check the solution I have mentioned in this topic. Hope that helps. :pray:

SG | Community Team

Now when I try to use the chat feature in the app its not working what is going on

1 Like

@chaduk83, I am sorry to hear about your problem. :frowning_face: Can you please follow the below troubleshooting steps and try again?

1. Check your network connection
  2. Try via wifi and mobile data
  3. Make sure you have the latest app version and software update
  4. Try restarting your device

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

SG | Community Team

This stillnhasnt resolved the issue. Also I need my crypto funds back. The revert option still isnt working

1 Like

I am really sorry that your issue has not been resolved yet @chaduk83. :crying_cat_face: Kindly contact us through social media channels so that we can help you further. Please check the solution mentioned in this topic, where I have mentioned the link of how to contact us by social media. :arrow_backward:

SG | Community Team

Hi everyone!
I have a problem to access to the app, when i enter my email or my phone number i don’t receive the confirmation so i cannot enter the app. I tried several times by email or sms but i get nothing. Could you help me please? The app was working normally until now so i don’t understand.

1 Like

Welcome to our community @Lorene77 :wave:. I am sorry to hear about your issue. May I know have you tried this basic troubleshooting steps mentioned here? :thinking:

SG | Community Team