Not a support ticket, a support _prison_

Hi,
I love your service and what you do. Also, I understand that customer support is expensive, and could potentially drive up the price of your service to everyone, if you were to hire a ton of support people.

However, your current support service is a prison.

PROBLEM 1:

100 minutes ago I got a message from your in-app team telling me I’ve been transferred to your verification team. Great. But, since then, silence.

a) Because it’s an in-app messaging service, I can’t shut the phone because I’ll miss your reply message, and god knows how long it’ll be until the next message.
b) Which means I need to keep re-opening my phone, just to check
c) Which means I can’t do other stuff
d) Especially because you have ZERO notifications telling people how long it will be.

If this was call waiting, I could put it on speakerphone and get on with my day.

If you had a queue system that said how long it would be, I could leave my phone for a while and get on with my day.

Instead, I’m stuck here, getting more and more frustrated, because your support service is a support prison.

PROBLEM 2:

This one is a minor one, but not even on your forum(!) do you get more than an automated response. So, I’ve written your response for you below:

“Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly!”

There you go, no need to add your own.

PROBLEM 3:
This is what I’m trying to get help on.

I move between my home in the UK and another country frequently. I was trying to verify my account in that country, and happened to have my ID from that country on me. So, I began the verification process, and submitted photos of that ID.

The problem is, when you use an ID that’s outside of the UK, it asks you to then take photos of your UK resident papers. Which of course I don’t have, I’m a UK citizen.

So, I decided to restart verification, instead taking photos of my UK passport. Unfortunately, there’s no way of resetting the verification process and starting again.

So, I can’t get verified. I just need someone to reset my in-app verification process, or tell me how to do that. Shouldn’t take long. But here I am, stuck working at home because I have no idea when you’ll get to me.

Please make your service/support side better.

1 Like

Do you think it would be more annoying for people to be told:

“We are trying to keep prices down for our customers, so we have a low-staffed support team. This means we currently estimate that we will respond to you in 7 hours. I know that is a long time, but in the meantime feel free to close the app. You will receive an automated email and text message when we have messaged you”

Or this:

“We will get back to you”…and then nothing for 7 hrs?

Update #1 and #2

#1 – I spoke to the FB messanger person, who said you can go away from the app and will get a “notification” when you get a message. I did, and I got a notification.

#2 – wait times and result.

08:24 – I opened the support ticket, and their chat bot passed me on to their support team.

08:49 (25 minutes later) – I was messaged to say I was being passed on to the verification team.

10:54 (2 hrs and 6 minutes later) – I was messaged by someone on that team.

10:58 – everything dealt with, and I was verified.

So, for a 4-minute verification process I waited 2 1/2 hours, with no indication it would take that long.

Thankfully, everything worked out!

it s 3 weeks that i have my account frozen and no answer and 22.000 in the account

claudio