non-authorised payment form my account

how do I report non-authorised payment form my account? Can I get the money back?

1 Like

Hi @hanleyp and welcome to the user forum
Your best plan is to report this [in the app] or [get help on Social Media]

2 Likes

Hello @hanleyp :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear about your unauthorized payment. :frowning_face:

If you don’t recognise a card payment, please block your card immediately to secure your account:

1. Select that card in the “Cards” section
  2. Tap on “Freeze

After freezing the card:

• Review the payment and see if you recall providing your card details or making a physical payment to this merchant in the past. Open your Transactions list and search it there.
  • If you were charged the same amount by the same merchant monthly, it might be a subscription. Refer to this FAQ about subscriptions to find out what steps to take if you don’t recognise a payment.
  • A merchant can also send a so-called ‘delayed’ payment, if they had trouble processing the transaction for the first time. In this case, the original payment may be reverted, and a ‘delayed’ payment charged instead. Try to recall if you paid the same amount before.

If you are sure, this payment was done fraudulently:

• From your transaction history, select the relevant payment, tap Get help, and select the option that suits your case
  • Add as much information as you can to explain the reason for your dispute
  • Attach all the relevant documents to maximise our chance of success

Hope this helps!

SG | Community Team

1 Like