No support on limit increase

Where is support? Been left dead waiting for limit increase.

2 Likes

Same. I’ve been waiting for a response for 3 days now

2 Likes

Exchange rate continues to move against me. This is getting seriously expensive.

1 Like

I am waiting for 8th day! Uploaded many documents and nothing!
Really 24/7 premium support

2 Likes

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hello Andreas!
I have the same issue with the limit increase. I have uploaded all the necesaary document and have not got a reply already a week. Could you pleas escalate my case as well?
Thank you!
Alex

Hey! Your query has been already escalated.

Ok, thanks! Waiting for resolution!

I’ve uploaded my payslips today, thinking it would take up to 24h to have my limit increased. I am getting extremely worried right now since I need it for my salary to come through and the support team has stopped answering my questions…

1 Like

I have been having the same issue. Got limit increased request more than 10 days ago and been ignored. Please escalate

1 Like

Also waiting 8th - no response!
Can you pls escalate- it says orocessed within 24h!

1 Like

Hi, I haven’t had any response so far. Isn’t there just an email adress can send the relevant proof to? Would be way easier. I have the documents but none of the agents have been in touch with me yet…

Hi there, I’ve escalated the cases to the relevant team and they should contact you via chat shortly.

@Ezz Your limits have already been increased. :slight_smile:

Hi,
I have the same issue.
I sent all the documents few days ago and absolutely no reply at all.
Even the assistance is not responding.
Totally unacceptable.
Any help as well please…

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.