NO SUPPORT: Blocked out of account AFTER transferring the money and validating cards

Hi,
I have been locked out of my account after transferring the money and validating my cards? What is going on here - you take the money and get me to validate that I own the card. Then, you lock my account when I need to make a transaction?

The chatbot isn’t helping and there is no other help.

What are my options here?

Thanks.

Have been on chat support for an hour now and there has been no response. The bottom said it can’t help for locked accounts.

It has now been 8 hours. I just got a message from Denis on the chat within the app saying that the issue will be forwarded to the appropriate team. That is all - nothing else. Nothing about when it will be resolved or what the reason was for the block.

Is this acceptable in this day and age? Revolut is behaving as if it is a monopoly that doesn’t need to provide good service as whatever it provides, people have to put up with.

I think Revolut is massively mistaken.

Hi @vb123,

Massive apologies for any inconvenience caused. I can see that an agent has responded and resolved your query yesterday.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K

I have the same issue. I do not have the card with me. I only spend the money through Revolut card. I did the top-up. And my account got blocked. I cannot make the picture of my card. Could you please help me to open my account.