No sms or emails

Hi, it’s been now 5 days since I can’t login to the app. No sms or emails are coming. When they did come 1 of each arrived very late. Since then total silence. I sent my selfy with an id photo but it didn’t work.

2 Likes

Hello @Goolnor :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. Sorry to hear that you’re having difficulty logging into the app.

Have you tried the basic troubleshooting steps yet?

1. Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available
  2. Clear the device’s cache:

iPhone: ‘Settings’ → ‌’General’ → iPhone storage → search for the Revolut app → select ‘Offload app/clear cache’

Android: ‘Settings’ → ‘Apps’ → search for the Revolut app → click on the app → tap ‘Storage’ → clear cache

1. Close the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  2. Turn your device on and off
  3. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data — ensuring that network connections are strong and stable
  4. If none of this helps, use an alternative device (if possible)

Try following these steps and attempt to login to the app one more time. If you’re still having trouble, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us so we can assist you further.

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Hi, I just remembered that I had an old account when I made a new one. When I message support in app they told me they will put my new number to my original account. Once they deleted my duplicate account they told me to wait 30mins before I can put my new number in and select forgotten passcode. I done that and I haven’t received a passcode. After 2 hours and no way of contacting support I selected the cannot access mobile and email option, submitted my selfie photo and ID. I did not get any notification so I tried putting my number and selecting lost passcode now it coming up with my mobile is not associated with any account.
PLEASE HELP!

2 Likes

Hello @John.adl :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community. We are sorry to hear that you’re having trouble resetting your passcode.

No need to stress about it, your new number should be updated in your account by now. You can now reset your passcode by following the steps below:

1. Open our mobile app
  2. Enter your new phone number
  3. Tap ‘Forgot your passcode?’
  4. Follow the prompts – you may be asked to enter a one-time passcode, to take a selfie, or to take a picture of your ID

Hope this helps! If you encounter any problems, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

SG | Community Team