No response to app chat since 12:55 UK time today

I have posted several questions/comments on app help/chat commencing 12:55 UK time today and still now at 15:00 UK time I’ve had no response whatsoever. I’ve also been trying entering just “Live Agent” since 13:55 but still nothing. What the heck has happend to your customer support?!

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Thanks for YOUR quick reponse AndreasK. Hopefully that will provoke a response on the app soon. Very frustrating!

Apologies for the long wait. An agent will get back to you shortly.

Hmmm, 45 minutes later and I’m still waiting :roll_eyes:

Success - Wanda S is in the building and reviewing my comments now! :grinning:

Dealt with now but, as I have just said to Wanda S, a 3 hour delay until I recived ANY response to a chat request (and that’s only after I flagged it up on this forum!) is totally unacceptable.

Revolut has built up a HUGE customer base now, and generally I am very happy with your service, but you clearly need to employ more support personnel so you can respond to customer requests in a more timely manner. This has been an EXTREMELY frustrating experience today. :angry: