No-one is responding to me on chat??

report them to the financial ombudsman, please. the more the merrier. it’s the only way :r: will start taking its responsibilities to their business customers seriously.

3 Likes

Hello, no one’s answering me, too. I’ve got incoming transfers waiting. Several days without a reply for business. It’s unbelievable. What are you doing at the Revolut?

Hi,

After weeks finally one of your colleague sent me a message through app and later I received an e-mail of the conversation record asking me for clarification and documents.

But as I we both already know from previous conversations that my account was locked for ‘security review’ so that I couldn’t log into it to response to your colleague.

I tried from the morning to contact via live chat anonymously but after twice the persons said will ‘transfer to relevant team’ it stayed ‘Looking for an agent…’ for more than 7 hours with nothing.

Please, it’s by the end of month now. I haven’t paid our employees and suppliers this month.

Can you let me know how can I response to your colleague to send the messages and documents he’s asking for?

Thank you.

Dear Revolut community representatives, we need URGENTLY your support. Our business account has been blocked in the beginning of the month and there are only automatic replies on the chat - robot replies which say our account is temporary locked…

Account is registered on Miro Gospodinov, CFO Win Win Lettings with registration number 09699957 Account is still blocked up to today. With the current COVID-19 which has impact on our business revenue, the blockage of our account is detrimental for our business. WE NEED YOU URGENTLY TODAY TO UNBLOCK IT! Next to not only answering to us on the chat, we can’t even access our bank statements, which are needed for us to request government loan to support our business in COVID-19 situation. WE NEED YOU TO UNBLOCK OUR ACCOUNT TODAY! VERY UPSET with the service, we are your clients for multiple years…

1 Like

Hi , I have just ordered in error physical card , I would like to cancel this order and receive refund please!!

Hello guys
I have one question. How can i take out all of my money from business acount? How can i send it for another revolut acount or to another bank ? Because now i cannot take out all but i can make business with all of money… i don’t really understand. I have to wait until end of the month?

Hi there!

We’re more than happy to help you getting the issue with the card sorted, to do so, it would be better to contact us via the support chat so our agents can look into what can be done.

If it’s a business account you can start a chat with us by going to this website: https://business.revolut.com/signin and clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom right corner of the page.

If it’s a personal account you just need to open your Revolut app, select “Dashboard” and then click on the question mark at the top, you can then scroll down until you see the option “New chat”.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

Hi there!

You should be able to make a normal bank transfer if you want to send the funds to another account, you just have to click on the “Send” button on the top right corner of the website, once signed in on the account, and select the beneficiary or add a new beneficiary to send the transfer to.

If you experience any issues making the transfer, you can contact us by clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom right corner of the page and you’ll start a conversation with our support agents.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

My account has still not been verified can anyone help me?

Me too, just seems like I’m talking to Rita Robot

i wait more than 24 hours to unlock my account!
I have not seen poor maintenance!

I changed my phone and my profile was locked, but before it is locked i confirmed it through, Email, SMS Code, Pin Code,… why then they you lock my account ?
And now I’m waiting for someone to ever chat to unlock my account.
Very disappointing, fortunately, there are many similar and good applications which I will use for the future!

so my account was closed and all money gone to revolut …

Consult a lawyer as soon as possible.

Dear Rafel,
I’m waiting for a refund of £3.5K from my late wife’s account, all I have received is a bot auto response, zippo, are you a trustworthy business?
I have access to her cards and PIN, she gave them to me, and i see the money is still there. Is it permissible for me to start withdrawing that money?
Andrew

I requested refund of £3.5K from my deceased wife’s account, all I’ve received is an automated response from a BOT, is this Business trustworthy?

Hi Andrew

You need to drop them an email at help@revolut.com as the account isn’t yours they won’t be authorised to talk to you

They will probably request a death certificate and some other information

It isn’t permissable to withdraw from the account as she is deceased. Any money in the account will be added to your wife’s estate and then distributed in accordance with her will, to you,or to next of kin I believe.

To reach an agent in the chat is ‘live agent’ though, if you type that

1 Like

@anon33247966 no one is responding to my chat either. I was told i was being transferrred to a new team

@anon71086934 or @anon33247966

Please help me. I am desperate now. I urgently need access to the money on my account to survive. I have nothing left but this money.
I lost my card or was stolen. My account is blocked. I only have one active chat available and no one is dealing with this or even answering me for over a week now.
I’ve been with no gas or electric for 2 days now and about run out of food.
Please help me somehow.

Thank you
Daria

1 Like

@XaviRevolut @pearcerevolut @David

Hi.

@XaviRevolut @pearcerevolut @David

Could you please get this issue of my account sorted please. I reported my card lost along with my bag and phone and with no answer to this from revolut. There is no reason to lock or block or review my account as the only money i receive into my account is
universal credit and the odd transfer from two friends or mach recruitment.

This has now been going on since the 19th april with no reason for this explained to me. I do not see any reason for this and do not understand how your working practices allow your customers to be treated so poorly and with a lack of care.

I am now with out any money and cannot borrow anymore. I cannot go on like this any longer. I have no more options available to me anymore and i am now in a huge hole with no way out and spiraling out of control.

Please please please help me to sort this issue out asap please. I am desperate now.

Daria matuszewska