No-one is responding to me on chat??

hi, I am writing to you to ask, not even ask, BEG you to listen. My business and personal account was inaccessible from friday of last week, I have 3,000 in there all together. I was unable to pay my rent and my direct debits for my bills have failed. I am at a loss, I have no family, no food in the house and I am desperate. I cant take any payments for my business which means i have no money coming in, I feel like i am not being listened to and as a loyal customer, this is heart breaking. I have stressed the urgency of this but no one seems to care, please please help me get my account and my money back. I am now being served notice and asked to leave if my rent isnt paid. I now have no money, no income, no food and its an urgency to life. I have no other way of recieving money other than my business either. please help me, i am on the edge of a mental breakdown and i cant do this alone. Please reply to this.

Hi,

Okay, thanks for the information on the number your website advertises, but it ignores the fact that the number does not ring.

I have managed to resolve my issue on my own

Many thanks.

Narinder

what happens if you cant get on the app???

Hi, I was asked to provide additional information, after being already verified, which I did via chat function - however the chat was never replied and I can’t access the app nor my money. Support via phone was not available, please help!

I am unable to be connected to an agent on the online chat.

Can you maybe open a second business account so clients can pay you in the mean time if you still have outstanding payments to come in? I do not know your country, but in some countries, you can open a new bank account within 1-3 days with most banks.

I am also waiting for feedback for over 1 week now the apps just doesn’t work my card is blocked the contact number on the back of the card doesn’t work no one has contacted me can’t access the money in my account

if you are in the UK starling and now Monzo have free business accounts. they open them within a day, and they actually provide customer support.

Monzo’s is £5 a month and was a cheap shot at getting some grant money so is pretty poor

It’s probably better to go with someone like Metro or Starling or any number of our business fintech companies like Tide

Monzo has a free plan now beside the ÂŁ5/m, Tide gives a prepaid card and shares sort code with revolut (wtf). transferwise borderless + starling is my prefered combo these days.

I am still waiting too… Can’t even send through e-mail. Nothing. I am super pissed off as I exchanged money at good rate for my holiday and bloody app didn’t send me top up notification to top up in pounds and used my holiday money at unfavorable rate… if I won’t get reply soon I am tempted to ditch it. Many services now online…

Hi Rafael i keep typing in my new number but I do not receive verification code so I can’t get onto app to access live chat ?

@Revolutbusiness —^

I’m in the same situation. I have been waiting for over a week now with no reply. I tried to contact @anon33247966 three times via direct messages with no reply. I made a complaint late last week with no reply yet. I will contact the financial ombudsman today in regards to the service.
I have funds stuck in my account with no way to access them.

I don’t think Andreas or Rafael are still working here

The accounts would be suspended if they were no longer working presumably, probably just Revolut is abandoning the forum more and more

1 Like

They should just shut it down already but they are still promoting it in the app as a place where the users can get help.

1 Like

Terrible service, I cannot get in touch with support. My account has been locked after I made a deposit. How can I get in touch with support? if there is no one ready to reply?

This is the same exact thing for me I have been in “Looking for an agent” for 3 days now. This is a joke

Hi there!

My business account was temporarily disabled on 3rd of March and no one is answering in support chat!! It is 17 DAYS already! Is that normal?

Can you imagine what is happing with my business??

Regards,

MR