No-one is responding to me on chat??

Can someone please help me urgently! My account has been blocked and I am waiting for support on my Chat which is telling me to wait 48hrs. I just sent a large payment which I think may have been why my account is blocked. I DO NOT HAVE 48hrs!! This payment needs to go out asap as it is to help complete a mortgage! I have a premium account.

Hello,

My account is blocked and nobody answer to chat. I start a chat conversation 3 days ago, and still doesnā€™t receive any answer. Please, is urgent to reactivate my account

Hi, i am waiting like 2 days for an answer at the chat but no one answer, and i cant go in at my account

Hi there , my salary has been paid into my account and I understand that Revolut needs to verify my salary, itā€™s been 48 hours and I havenā€™t had a response. I desperately need to get hold of my money as Iā€™m unable to travel to work or pay bills without my funds especially when I need to do a food shop can anybody please help me and release my funds as Iā€™m getting stressed out by this. And I have also had no response from any agent at all. Thank you

Hi we have the same issue, out of the blue we get this message and after that no response:

Dear xxxxx,

Following a review of your account, I regret to inform you that weā€™re no longer able to offer you our services. I am sorry that this is the case, but under certain circumstances, we have to make these difficult decisions.
At this moment we do require you to transfer or withdraw any remaining funds from your account as soon as possible. Failure to remove these funds within 21 days, will prompt us to revert your funds directly to the source from which it was originally loaded. After you withdraw these funds, your account will be permanently deactivated.
Best regards,
The Revolut Team

Hello could you check my account as well? I apparently need to talk to an agent and i still od not have a response.

Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m having the same problem. I realised itā€™s blocked this morning and was told as a security review. Iā€™m just worried with the situation and can now have auto reply from customer services.

The suppliers and employees payments will be coming soon and donā€™t know if thereā€™ll be problems.

Hi,

My account was realised as locked for security reviews this morning and now I can only receive an auto reply.

As a business following will be the suppliers and employees payments going out needed very soon so that Iā€™m worrying for any business lost.

Iā€™m happy to help to get it resolved but I need to have a contact or information about what will I expect or what can I do to help?

Thank you!

Anyone have an idea on how long this account freeze procedure tends to last? Im still waiting for a response from the relevant team.

Hello guys, same problem for me. I started the business account creating process few weeks ago and no answer yetā€¦ Iā€™m thinking a letting down Revolut as I find crazy it takes weeks and weeks to validate an account !

Hello,
I tried to create a business account but received an e-mail here below. I followed the help section describing the companies you work with and there shouldnā€™t be any problem with this one. I am donā€™t understand why Ā»our activity or legal structure does not fall within your terms and conditions Ā». This must be a mistake.
I tried to reach you through the chat but the app says I am offline even though my wifi and 4G are on. This seems to be the only way I can reach you.

E-mail:
Thank you for submitting the necessary information for **** which weā€™ve now reviewed.
Unfortunately, we are unable to open your Revolut business account as your business activity or legal structure does not fall within our terms and conditions. We will let you know if and when this changes.

Hi there!

If itā€™s been a while since you started the application process and thereā€™s no response, weā€™ll kindly ask you to contact us via the support chat so we can check whatā€™s going on!
You can do so by clicking on the chat bubble on the bottom right corner of our website here:
https://business.revolut.com/signin

Best regards,
Revolut Team

Hi there!

Weā€™re sorry to hear about the outcome of your account review.
Unfortunately, weā€™re unable to share more details about the reasons that led to this decision on this forum.
We can only apologise for any inconvenience that this might have caused you.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

@swr5235 @Runnerbay @David170690 @KevinStani @Ele @LucianVlad @Mike.Uemura @AonoKen @Amreet @Fernando3

Hi there!

We can only apologise if itā€™s taking longer than expected to sort the issues with the locked accounts.
Depending on the volume of requests it might take some time before our relevant team can reach a conclusion, but we can guarantee that youā€™ll be contacted directly once thereā€™s an update on the status of the account.
As an FCA regulated institution, weā€™re obliged to proceed with such checks, we understand how this might be an inconvenience but our teams are working as fast as possible to get it sorted as fast as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

Does the check include that I cannot log into my account? I know itā€™s locked but can I just log into it to get whatever the basic service I should receive such as getting my account info or bank statements?
And is that very hard to give any notification and expectation of how long show I be waiting while proceeding? Because this is our only business account and if itā€™s taking longer than we can tolerate weā€™ll need to arrange all the transits among our customers, suppliers and employees to keep everything running to avoid a massive damage to the business.

1 Like

Hi I have tried to talk to chat that is open on our account, but I get no response. What is the right way to get communication?

Hi there!

The best way to get assistance regarding your account is through the support chat. Depending on the issue and the team thatā€™s handling it, sometimes it might take longer to get a response, but once thereā€™s an update youā€™ll be contacted directly.

Best regards,
Revolut Team

Nobody is responding on chat today. Is anyone currently having that issue too?

Hello,
(Business account i am talking about)

I can log into app but can not do anything else, can not login any otherways like normal login to computer or browser not working can not exchange money can not transfer money if someone pays me money goes back to senders account so none of the payments options working in app this is happening since yesterday i heard that lots of others got similar problems trying to contact revolut tried all possible options like in app chat option is kept as ā€˜you are offlineā€™ tried to chat without login on browser option someone came to me and ask me to wait waiting for long time now still got same message ā€˜looking fo an agentā€™ i dont know what to do whats going on it seems like some technical problems i meant sirius problems? Is everything else is ok? As i am worried that i hope revolut is not closing down or similar short of issues?

Yessssssssssss

Same problem to me and others who told me using revolut.

How many others got simlar problems put your hands up???