No medical insurance for Swiss users (even premium)

I did not. Re-read what I wrote and try to understand it, its not that hard.

And for Christ’s sake spare me your personal attacks if you dont mind. Thanks, much appreciated.

And my initial comment was actually semi-seriously, semi-jokingly, but I guess we just enjoyed the famous Swiss sense of humour - not your fault of course :wink:

1 Like

Are you sure Swiss resident people are out of the insurance?
I found following within the Statement of Insurance
Group Travel Insurance Policy

Unbenannt

3 Likes

It’s definitely greyed out in my app so regarding me yes I’m sure :slight_smile:
But thanks for your help :+1:

Try and talk to chat. The app might have a bug where it shows it wrong.

Any news about medical and travel insurance for Swiss residents ?

There is actually another thread on this topic. I have formally complained with Revolut. See the link:

Actually, the Swiss conditions have just seem to have changed according my screen where these options look available!?

Hi, yes it’s been changed a while ago without giving any notice to anyone.

What ? Really ? I still have “coming soon” for “Insurance”…

Actually, insurance seems to be coming to Swiss customers. Or is this going to be some kind fo “scam” again? Revolut sent out an email around mid of July to all of its customers, informing them about new/changing terms and conditions as well as offerings. In this email, they mentioned that the premium plan will include (Mid of August 2020) an insurance covering loss of baggage and other things. More info will follow very soon.

Does anyone of you have more info on that?

Alright… One year has passed and the „insurance - coming soon“ has completely disappeard from the app. Very sad that they do not invest anything into more aervices in switzerland anymore

Fun fact, I used to be a swiss user and I won 2 cases against revolut with the ombudsman for false advertising :slight_smile: My luggage was delayed in Bangkok and I got the whole insurance amount reimbursed, after that they removed the insurance from the splashscreen in Switzerland

1 Like

as much as i like/love revolut, thank you for that @revoluter12. companies need to learn that teasing users with “soon” services (that they are not planning on implementing soon) destroys trust and can backfire.