No MAD transfer possible to Moroccan citizen

Even if the app offers the possibility to choose MAD for creating a payment link, this link is not working accordingt to chat support (and my own experience).

(For transfers, the currency MAD is not available, nor is it possible at the moment for Morroccan citizens to register a Revolut account)

Are you on iOS or Android?
Maybe this is case similar to this…

I am on iOS.
I don’t think it’s the same case, as support people told me they do not offer payment at all to Morocco. And, as written above, unfortunately the app shows MAD as currency for transfer by link, but it does not work at the end (at least not for a reciever with a Moroccan IBAN).

Looking to FAQ it should’ve been allowed:

In my case I can choose Morocco, but not MAD as a currency

@AndreasK could you help?

That’s very weird. What platform are you on?
UPDATE: Sorry, you’re right: I can choose Morocco too, but not MAD. So it does not help me.

Ok, so let’s wait for Andreask :slight_smile:

From the Help Center, formerly known as FAQs:

Where can I transfer money?
International transfers can be transacted in the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, PLN, CHF, DKK, NOK, RON, SGD, CAD, JPY, AUD, HKD, AED, BGN, CZK, HUF, ILS, MXN, NZD, QAR, SAR, SEK, THB, TRY, and ZAR.

Please note, if you transfer money to a bank account which holds a different currency (for example, if you transfer CAD to an account which holds GBP), a conversion fee will be applied. We will be adding more currencies very soon!

We currently do not support transfers to the following countries:

AFG, AGO, BIH, BDI, BFA, COD, CAF, COG, CIV, DZA, EGY, ERI, GIN, GNB, GUY, HTI, IRQ, IRN, KHM, PRK, LAO, LBN, LBY, NGA, PAN, PSE, PAK, SDN, SLE, SOM, SSD, SYR, TJK, TLS, TUN, UGA, VUT, VEN, YEM, ZWE, CUB, LBR, MOZ, BLR, MMR, and SWZ.

(MAD is just not supported yet for transfers, it seems.)

ooops, you’re right. So your answer is a solution :slight_smile: (until they introduce MAD for transfers)

Thanks a lot, Frank!
Would you please send me the url to this page? I’m unable to find that piece of information in the help centre.

Here you are:
https://www.revolut.com/pl/help/exploring-revolut/spending-and-sending-money/sending-money-to-a-bank-account/where-can-i-transfer-money?lang=en

Oh, it’s hidden under “Exploring Revolut”. Thanks again!

Yes, and since I copied in the headline, the search at the Help Center would have pointed you directly to it :wink: