No in app support since Dec5 about to default on payments!

Revolut, please contact me asap!
You have witheld £6500 of my funds!
Due tonthis situation caused by you and you un-contactability I’am about to default on my mortgage and tax payments!
urgently get some one to contact me by phone or in app support!

Hey @fabian78 :slight_smile:

I believe you will get a faster answer if you reach :r: through Twitter:
:bird: https://twitter.com/Revolutapp

You can also try to send a mail to feedback(at)revolut.com

I have no twitter.
and discussing bank items on a public platform? really. :grimacing:

Hey @fabian78 :wink:

Through a private message, of course hahaha
Still unprofessional, I know,

You can also try to send a mail to feedback(at)revolut.com

Thank you I will try that!
Can’t believe how well recolut strated off and now has become a total untrustworthy and dangerous institution,

Thank you I will try that!
Can’t believe how well recolut strated off and now has become a total untrustworthy and dangerous institution,

It is bizarre, but I will proceed to the local police station now to report the theft of my money by Revolut.
I see no other option… this is truely a bizarre and very worrysome situation…

we know nothing about the situation but it sound really scary and serious, its a lot of money…

still, there may be serious of rules broken by the user when it came to lock such a big amount

eeeh nope, all it was it exceeded the annual upload limit (I was not aware of such a thing!)
Anyway at least revolut can then send the money back where it came from.
Now it’s out of my ‘reach’ with no solution on the horizon this is a huge issue!

Clearly their latest growth has caused them issues and now they are failing in supplying basic banking support.
Became to big to quickly and not the means to cope.
All I can hope for that I’ll ever see this money back…

I sympathize with you because the support at Revolut is now worse than worst. On the other hand, ignorance of the rules you agree with when activating your account is not an excuse to violate them. And returning the over-the-minute payment back without further investigation would probably violate anti-money laundering regulations. :frowning:

Still not a single word in response in the app support.
Have filed a official complaint with the financial ombudsman just now.
I cannot believe this is happening.

Bizarrely I had to ‘like’ (“AHUM!”) them on facebook first, then a facebook messenger message to please check my in app support request,
And that got a reply! and surely one hour later the issue got resolved.
including a explanation that it was the bitcoin introduction that made them extremely busy…
very bad to let go of your basic banking support for a week!
Much relieved issue is resolved now but damage is done and will cease the use of this service that once was a clever piece of banking.