NO ANSWER in the chat

My past chat in the chat is not achieved and now nobody answer me please help me

Did you get past the chatbot by typing “live agent”?

1 Like

Yes but it didn’t change , no answer

Maybe first try “resolved” to close any possibly open session and then restart with “live agent”.

Yes I did And it’s the same , I don’t know what I can do because it’s urgent

Can you post a screenshot of whats going on in the chat window?

What is the overall issue?

Can you help me please

Alright, that is relative quiet :slight_smile: Maybe try it without capitalised letters at the beginning, but I dont think that should be the reason.

Whats the issue? Anything the community can help with or does it have to be someone from support?

II have the same problem. the chat can’t be cleared and no one answers in the chat for weeks.

anyone can help?

someone replied once and since then it’s stuck at “looking for an agent”.

I can’t close the chat nor open a new one

Having the same issue, how can I resolve this?

Hi I created account a couple months ago and then I stopped using it for a while. After that I moved to Uk, i changed the address, and today I asked my friend to login in from his phone to send me the money form my first payment. First my pin wasn’t working on his phone and then window ‘chat with us’ popped up. I’ve send them the one payslip that I’ve got but no one answered yet. I just want to have money on my account. Can someone help me plsss. @AndreasK

1 Like

Hi, my chat is offline, even after updated the app, switch off my phone etc, I really need to be in contact with someone at Revolut, how can I fix this or reach someone? Thanks!

I’ve been locked out of my account for the past two weeks with the message stating ‘we need more information’ (even though I’ve had my account for 3-4 years) and the app just says to use the in-app chat, but it’s been ‘Looking for an agent…’ that whole time.
I’m in the US currently and am having to rely on the friends I’m staying with to fund me currently because the app doesn’t work. This needs fixing ASAP!

Hi. Got exactly the same issue. Please … any idea how to fix it ?

I have been locked out of my account due to “needing more information” and have been waiting for 56 hours to get response from the live chat!! It keeps saying “looking for agent” and I am very worried wether I will ever be able to get back to my account and money!!

having same issue, im 4 weeks in waiting for response

I have the same issue. My account is blocked and I can neither access it nor chat with an agent.
What should I do?

The app was working fine I verified my identity and ordered a card etc. I opened the app as usual the other day to check on a payment and am confronted with a screen asking for more information before I can access the app with a link to a chat. It has been 4 days now and I have not received an answer. There is no other way to communicate with Revolut so I’m am now stuck with no way to access the funds in my account and no way to contact support. I am posting here as a last resort, but given that I just registered I can’t post a new topic and my replies to existing topics seem to be endlessly awaiting moderation. Please explain what I am supposed to do.

1 Like

Hi
my account locked and the support chat doesn’t work.