No answer from the in-app chat

Hi there,

My revolut account has been blocked because I need to upload documents to verify sources of funds. I have uploaded the docs and written to Revolut on the chat (I have a question for them) but did not get any answer!
It says it will take them no more than 24h to check the docs but it has already been more than 48h. And none is replying to me and my account is still blocked.
Is there another way to contact them from abroad?
Many thanks for your help,

Transaction Size Limit

Hi. I am also having a similar issue with a fairly large transaction. Could someone please let me know how to get an answer from support?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

thank you Andreaskfor your help

Still no news AndreasK. Is this normal? thank you.

Hi,
I have the same problem. My account is blocked for “safety reasons” but I have no more explanations and I can only access the assistance check!
it’s been 2 hours and I have still no responses from them!!!

Hi Andreas ! Can you please also escalate my issue to the relevant team?
Thank you

I can see that an agent is in touch with you.

Not with me, I just checked. It’s been 3 days I am waiting for someone to reply, that’s really a poor customer service.

Still no answer at all from the support…when I read all the messages of unhappy users of Revolut, I am really scared. Can someone recommend something? Is there a way to get in touch with revolut support team, a way that works, not like the in-app chat?

Hi @celine i want to recommend you a “real” bank. As you already have noticed there are way to many clients that have issues with transfers to and from Revolut.

I would like to blame them for poor service, but i blame myself for still being a customer after all these issues.

Traditional banks may be more expensive, but in the end it will be cheaper. Since you exactly know what to expect and you can talk to a real human in case of any issues.

With all these issues with Revolut it is quite dumb to keep relying on them. Like i did.

How can you transfer your funds back to your normal bank account?

Hi @AndreasK I’ve also been trying to increase my deposit limit, but didn’t get an answer in the app chat for 3 days now.

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hi,

My account is locked for “security reasons” since last week, I was told via in-app chat that it will resolved in 5 working days. My account is still locked and I get no answer from the in-app chat.
Why is Revolut service so unrealiable ???
I mean a weak with a useless card when your abroad is very long.