I am travelling in rural India and Africa for the next 6 months and recently my phone broke. So now i am using an old phone which is unable to support the revolut app. I undertand i can’t access my revolut account online and therefore currently cant load my card or check my balance. Short of buying a Brand new phone, is there a way i can continue to use revolut over the next 6 months?
I would suggest…
- Writing down the phone number for blocking your card in case of theft.
- Setting up auto-top-up, probably with a generous amount, from a card with sufficient funds.
- Fully verify your account before travelling. Also, use your account and card at least for a while before travelling.
- Inform about your plans so they can give you advice.
- In case you need to check the balance, you should be able (although it’s not always reliable) to check it in any ATM.
This way, your account should be pretty “autonomous”