Night Mode or Old Blue Screen

Hi,
I missing the old Revolut start Blue screen, its has been replaced with the White screen, which is unfriendly to the Eyes, especially when I check the App in the evening or late at night.
Could u add a night mode, or replace it with the blue old revolut screen, or try to make it eye friendly like bevor.
Thanks

38 Likes

I second this.
It’s really unpleasant to look at the app and I have to dim my screen.

7 Likes

Yes! Please add an option for a dark mode. ;o))

6 Likes

I too would like the blue :r: colour scheme back. It was so much nicer and easier to read.

7 Likes

+1 on comments above!

4 Likes

agree, the blue one was WAY better

5 Likes

the flat font was better too

3 Likes

To be honest, I am more concerned about efficiency than fretting about colour schemes. This seems to be a first world problem, as long as the “money” elements work well I couldn’t care less whether the screen is blue, white or sky blue pink!

1 Like

I do respect ur opinion, but im a person with sensitive to the brightness eye, and damaged eye nerve, as the developed the app recently they said, the made the icons and symbols near to each other and kind of “Eye Friendly” , that blue Sky color was replaced to brightnes white, i do find this a big fail.
Maybe ur eays are stronger than mine, becoz ur not working hours dialy in for on a PC since 86.
Keep them safe thou :wink:

4 Likes

That might be your opinion, but you are completely missing the point. It is not just people “fretting about colour schemes”. The current design can be very straining for people with sensitive eye conditions and the very pale grey font on a white background is difficult to read for some.

2 Likes

There might come a question in handy. What does a UI coder/designer has to do with the backend? ;o))

1 Like

definitely preferred the blue option. Not fretting about it or mourning its loss however it was easier on the eyes.

1 Like

Agree! Btw, here’s something I worked on the other day. revolut-dark

23 Likes

i like that.
it has a way better contrast than that grey on white we have now.

3 Likes

Photo by jiris looks awesome. I absolutely demand dark theme. Give us choice, Revolut. PLEASE.

3 Likes

I also second or third this many times over. I’d really appreciate a dark/night mode being someone with sensitive eyes sometimes finding it hard to look at the app that’s supposed to make it easier to manage my money…

1 Like

Please make it happen, i think the “night mode” should be a standard in all apps.

4 Likes

This is from 5h on tweeter on some event, is that new interface???

even less space for transactions, urgh.

That’s the old interface.