Please read this first for help! How to contact Revolut.

Push to get back on top for the new users. :slight_smile:

Quick question, so did anyone actually tried calling the phone number that is printed on the back of the card? Is it a purely automated phone system with no live agent speaking to you? Or does it vary from country to country?

It’s an automated phone line to block a card in case of theft or loss. There is no further support via phone.

2 Likes

Not sure how much sense that phone line makes anyway - you can block the card yourself on your phone.

Not if your phone and wallet get stolen during vacation. It’s probably also legally relevant. Since liability shifts after a card is reported lost.

2 Likes

Not if your phone and wallet get stolen during vacation. It’s probably also legally relevant. Since liability shifts after a card is reported lost.

If my phone and wallet (with :r: card) get stolen then it’s unlikely I will remember the phone number.

My Canadian :r: card has no phone number on it, only www.revolut.com. That leads to the UK number +442033228352. I hope that will work for blocking a Canadian :r: card that’s been stolen.

This actually makes more sense than what other credit cards do since it’s much easier to remember a bank’s website URL than some special credit card phone number.

I would guess every bank has the number available on their website somewhere, no?

2 Likes

Canada may be a special case - :r: did not launch there officially yet.

And yet I’ve had a :r: card since Oct/Nov19 :wink:

It’s probably “officially” in beta test. But the card looks, feels and works like a general release.

Sure. But that explains the missing phone number. :wink:

1 Like

I would also like know, when I am able to create a new topic.
Even though I have got the system message below, I cannot create a new topic.

Hey there. We see you’ve been busy reading, which is fantastic, so we’ve promoted you up a trust level!

We’re really glad you’re spending time with us and we’d love to know more about you. Take a moment to fill out your profile, or feel free to [start a new topic ](https://community.revolut.com/categories).

4 Likes

You will be able to do so when your trust level is ‘Member’.

And when will my trust level reach “Member”?

1 Like
1 Like

I’m sure I had replied around 20 times or so before I reached enough of a level to stay a new topic.

I did! Only bot service available. For human chat answer there appears to be a long waiting time, depending when you need the help of course.

Thanks, but following that link, for level 0 it says, quote:

Users at trust level 0 cannot …
Post more than 3 topics

(among other things)

It does NOT say you can’t create a topic at all.

Look, I registered here with the same number and mail I use with my premium Revolut account. I have an issue I haven’t found in the forum, so adding it to some random remotely related topic about money transfers would be hijacking and wrong.

So I can either discuss this 1 on 1 with some support person telling me “yep can’t help but good idea”, or spam some wrong topic?

Sorry, this is really disappointing.

If anyone’s interested anyway:

My account is in Swiss Francs.
I have more than enough Francs in it to make a transfer of 500 Euro.

Yet when I want to make said transfer, instead of converting Francs to Euro, it wants to use my Swiss card used to top up to pay… 500 €.

That would result in my Swiss bank doing the conversion from CHF to EUR and totally absolutely defeats the purpose of Revolut.

Anyway, excuse my rant… literally no proper place to do it, and enabling customers to contact you and provide valid feedback should be a top priority of any decent company.

2 Likes

It may not say so. But it is a fact.
The administrator of this community decides which rights come with the different trust levels. So in other Discourse communities, you might be able to create a topic with lower trust levels, but in the Revolut Community your trust level has to be ‘Member’ or higher to be able to create a topic.

2 Likes

Your sole contact options are in-app chat or social media (Twitter/FB).
If you can’t access your account and want to block your card(s) you can ring the number posted at their homepage.

Read the first post!