New User Questions

I have been looking at your website for information about the Revolut CreditCard and mailed questions, but unfortunatly didn’t get an answer

To be clear :

• I need only a Prepaid Virtual Card (in EUR), a physical card not being mandatory
  • Funding the account is via Banktransfer (MisterCash)

Questions I have :

• Am I correct that Revolut is a Prepaid-card, so payments are always limited to the account balance ?
  • Sometimes I see Revolut Visa, sometimes Revolut MasterCard, is that a choice ?
  • What is the cost for an Account + 1 (or more) Card(s)
  • What are the costs for Webshop payments (EUR/non-EUR)
  • What are the costs if I want to send money to my Account / Card via Banktransfer (MisterCash)
  • How long does it take before money sent to my Card becomes available
  • What are the costs if a webshop refunds an earlier (EUR/non-EUR) purchase to my Card / Account
  • What are the costs for Withdrawing money (from Account towards bank-account)

I must say, it’s very difficult to have a real overview about the fees that are applicable

Don’t you have a one-sheet overview/comparison table with all costs / fees / a.s.o. for all transactions ( funding / webshop payment / a.s.o)

Hello @wquatan :slight_smile:

True. There are certain situations (tipping, adjusted transactions) that might make your balance below zero, but that’s highly unlikely.

You can get any of the two. It’s not a choice yet. It’s expected to be a choice soon :wink:

That’s all in the FAQ (explicitly):

None from my experience

None. Other banks might charge you for receiving the money. Also, other intermediary banks might charge you for non-EUR, non-SEPA transfers :wink:

Hi @Juliopp,

Thanks for the reply !

Any idea when this will be possible ? I need it to be a MasterCard.

Thanks

Hey @wquatan :slight_smile:

No idea at all. Perhaps the support can have an influence on the decision if you ask them, but I’m not sure :confused:

If you are in the UK, the only card available at the moment for standard account is Visa. If you go premium you will get MasterCard. Take Revolut promise of card choice in the near future with a healthy dose of scepticism. As any business, they operate in an business environment where deadlines might not be met all the time.