New phone same number

Hi

I changed my phone and kept the same number. When I downloaded Revolut, it tells me something went wrong please try again later!

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 Like

Tell us something more :slight_smile:
Which system, which version of it?
Which app’s revision?
On which step you got this info?

I got this as soon as it asks me for my mobile number . I downloaded then only version I found on the play store :(/

try the oldest windows method: uninstall this, the install it ones again :slight_smile:
Play store means android- which version?

Version 7 of android.

I uninstalled it and installed it again about 10 times :(/

I’m feeling lost without my revolt :frowning:

Are you able to install android emulator on your computer (e.g BlueStacks), then install Revolut on it?

Still have a problem. Might be something with my network however as when I go the website and put in my number to receive msg I never receive msg

Hmmm, have you tried contact them via chat?
It is possible if you click “I don’t have SMS”

Could you please send me a direct message?

Sure _ how do I do that?/

Go on my profile -> Messages.

Hoping this issue now resolved. Had BSOD (Black screen of Death) and had to swap handsets (same SIM.) Downloaded Revolut app and it installed with no issues (thankfully) :wink:

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem. Change dphone but did not change number.
I was on iPhone and now I’m on Android (Huawei). I still have an amount of cash but can’t use it, the card is refused and I can’t authentify myself in the app anymore. Can’t reach the help on the app as well.
Please help :wink: Many thanks
Laëtitia

Please double check number you’re providing into the app (check country code too). If you’re sure that you’re providing phone number the same as previously- try catch them on Twitter

I need you help, new telephone and site write ops problems

I’ve done it (my number and my country code are correct) and BTW I received the mail for authentication as well. I don’t have a twitter account. I can’t believe no one can help and that there is no hotline except automated one to be in direct contact with. It’s a total shame. Really helpless.

Same here. Got a new handset, same number and cannot get into the app.
Tried everything and called the number but no help, wish they had chat on their website as I also do not have twitter… Off to see if they have a Facebook page, will let you know if I have any luck!

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? My Dad has gotten a new phone but still uses the same number but can’t seem to log into the revolut app on the new phone. The authentication process doesn’t seem to work. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.