New phone number + new phone

Hi,

I am travelling in Chile and I have a new number here, also a new phone, therefore I cannot access my account in the APP, to reach out to support. I would like to ask how can I deal with this situation.

Thanks!

3 Likes

I am having the same problem at home in uk. Tried last week on the live chat in the app to resolve this. It took 2 days for them to answer asking to confirm my name address date of birth and how much last top up was. It’s been months since my last top up and can’t remember how much it was and can’t access my account.
This seems to be a problem when you change phone. I tried linking my card through app on new phone, that doesn’t work either.
If I were you I would call them if you can. I’m about to give up and ditch the dam thing as it’s 8 hours till a live agent may get in touch, and I’m not relying on the card right now I just wanted to sort it out.
Hope you get it sorted

Did you try to put the original SIM back in? You didn’t throw it away, did you?
Well, unfortunately, this issue pops up every day. It is an app relying on your phone number.

Maybe search the community…

Doesn’t matter if you have same sim in or not doesn’t make any difference it treats you like a new customer. It’s an app relying on the same device

@AndreasK or @JessicaZ can you help JPed ?

Still doesn’t let you log into your account :roll_eyes:

Please send me a direct message, so that I can help.

2 Likes

Thank you all and Andreas, will do and let know!

2 Likes

Hello!
My problem is i want changing my phone number but my old phon number dont live and the revolut send a Code to my old phone number