New Phone, no access to old phone number

Hi,

I lost my phone and have no access to my old phone number. I can not access my Revolut account.

Can you help?

1 Like

Download app on a new phone. Then tap “changed phone number”.

2 Likes

Let us know if you still need help!

1 Like

Hi, I don’s have access to my old number and forgot my passcode. Is there any way to reset the passcode with my email/ new phone number?

1 Like

hello i change phone and i try for conect but i forget my number phone when i make i change number its no working do you help me please

Hello,

I recently changed my phone number and do not have access to the old one anymore. As I’m trying to access my account from my phone it sends a message to this old number, so I can’t connect to the app.

What can I do?

Thank you.

There’s an option “lost access to your number?” on the log in screen.

Hi,

I moved to Brazil, have a new phone number and have no access to my old phone number. How can I update the phone number in the account???

[quote=“isaespindola, post:8, topic:40589, full:true”]
Hi,

I moved to Brazil, have a new phone number and have no access to my old phone number. How can I update the phone number in the account???

Hi
I am having trouble changing my phone number in the app. it asks me for a verification code that is sent to the phone number I no longer have access to.

Hello,
I want to créate a New account but apparently I have one on my old phone number.
Now I don’t remember this one and I don’t see the button I cant access this phone.
Can somebody help me with this.
Thanks a lot

Hello there, my mother has a similar problem she stopped using the old phone number she registered the revolut account with and we had to delete the app and installed it again because of some issues with app and when I asked for the phone number she told me she doesn’t have it or remember it anymore. What would be the solution because she needs her account to make payments soon. Thank you.

The same problem i can’t connect

I’ve not got access to my old number nor do I remember it, also I cannot remember my pass code. This means I cannot login to my account and access help section for live chat. Please help me recover my account.
Kind regards

Hi, I have the same problem above with my revolut account. I do not have access to my old phone number and I forgot my pass code. How can I obtain support on this from Revolut? @anon33247966

Thanks!

anon33247966 (AndreasK) is a former staff member of Revolut that isn’t active anymore in this community, that is why his account is anonymised (“anon”).

Dont lose your time , go to concurence. Revolut is very badd .

1 Like

Hi,
I have followed pretty much everything in this post but still no access.

• I have no access to old phone and cannot remember passcode.
    → I select no access to phone and then enter in the last phone number i used.
    ->Prompt to enter Passcode
    → select “Forgot Passcode”
    ---->“your session has expired please try reconnecting again”

→ delete app, reinstall and same issue.

Greatly appreciate some support.
Paddy

Did you follow the part on how to contact Revolut support? :wink:

Hi @pxokeef,

Hi,

I had the same issue for amost 2 weeks. You can try to send complains at formalcomplaints@revolut.com, they should respond and assist you.

Cheers!