New phone, new number, old number is gone...

My wife buyed new phone and she got new number now. On her old phone, she can still open :r: app, but when she wants to change number, :r: send her a code on a old number. Old number is gone and there is no way to access to old number. Any help ?

P.s. no she didnt contacted “help” because she doesnt have metal or premium, so im not sure if she can chat with live agent.

Yes she can.

twentytwenty

Hi,

I’m havig the same issue. I would like to change my phone number in Revolut to make a payment. How can I contact the support team? I don’t have either metal or premium…

I’m having the same problem. I opened an account while living in Spain, then moved to South Africa and managed to change my mobile number to my SA number. But then yesterday my iphone died and I had to get a new one. I’ve re-synced all my apps but I can’t get into my Revolut account. It doesn’t seem to recognise my number now. It looks like it still recognises my orginal Spanish number as it sends me a code to that number, but obviously I can’t access that. HELP. I have no idea how to contact anyone to help me sort this out. The only option seems to be to use the in-app chat, which I can’t access!

Yes me too. Got a new phone and now I am no longer sure what the passcode is. As soon as you can’t login to the app you are out in the cold and Revolut seem to ignore you…what’s waste of £80

Did you try to contact them on social networks ?

I have exact same problem. New phone and new number. Face recognition doesn’t work as the new phone reinstalled the app and you need to login first time. And using the reset function doesn’t work as it’s connected to the old number.

Is there anyway to speak with Revolut outside the in-app chat?!

I have exact same problem. Is there any way to speak with Revolut outside the in-app chat? There must be, surely? Pls let me know if you get a solution… I will do the same for you…

1 Like

My Revolut app is linked to an old phone number which I don’t have. How can I change the phone to access the app again? Please help

Did you try contacting customer service?

Already solved. Thank you.

Hi, I managed to resolve the problem by contacting Revolut on their FB page. They were very helpful. Good Luck