New Mock-up for an All-Black Revolut Premium card

What would be just better is if we can each design the card ourselves just like with Square prepaid card. You decide it all yourself.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Is it not a idea to offer the full black card like for business accounts to premium users as a temporary solution until metal cards/platinum cards will roll out?

1 Like

The all black (and all white) designs are exclusively for business account holders, according to www.revolut.com/business, so I wouldn’t expect it to be made available to anyone else, otherwise it wouldn’t be very exclusive!

I quite like the black and silver design which is already available to premium members, although I might be in the minority.

Why do corporate cards have to be exclusive?

From my opinion there is not 1 offer more exclusive than the other (premium versus corporate). They are just different offers, for different people/usage.

I think Revolut should propose all designs to everyone.

Individuals are not going to set up a company just to have access to an “exclusive” card :wink:

1 Like

Well, as a rule, the cashier at the supermarket does not really care what the card design is. Like gold, platinum, white, black or pink with green dots! :wink:

3 Likes

For the design it looks better, and for paying 7.99 it should be available to be honest.

1 Like

Having a white business card (and receiving a black one soon ), I wonder if we’re allowed to somehow link them our personal accounts :thinking:

Not😅

Thats the issue :r: does not make that possible.

Here is a real picture of the black / white business cards, I thought I’d leave it here for people who haven’t seen them :slight_smile:
I personally prefer the black one :heart_eyes: (would be better if the name was in a different colour though, maybe silver)

7 Likes

The white one looks awesome😍

I showed the white one to different people and heard mixed things … even heard “I wouldn’t give you a dime with this card” :laughing:

They should definitely bring those cards to the personal account though :pray:

2 Likes

The see-through :r: logo looks very nice! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to be the one who differs but to me both of them (especially the white one) look cheap and definitely not premium. Quite ugly :frowning:

1 Like

If anything, it shows we all have different tastes, and they should provide different looks (both for personal and Business accounts)

I think if they had the name in silver, and maybe a slightly different black / white, it would be perfect.

1 Like

How many designs are available for premium users?

I wanted the black/silver one but only is available silver, pink and black pink.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

The black silver will be back in a week!

2 Likes

Ok!

Thanks for let me know since I thought it was just a problem with my account :wink:

Regards

1 Like

At tue moment it is possible to order a Black silver card for premium members.

If has the same BIN as Paysafe so if it is transferred to Revolut idk

anything which makes me seem more wealthy than I actually am sounds ideal… :wink:

1 Like